The Darling Girls

The Darling Girls

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trying to catch up....

Trying to get caught up to date with my blog posts here....I have some other photos of this summer that I still need to post; but as usual, I have downloaded them to the computer and can't find them.  
I'll post the Halloween and Thanksgiving photos that I CAN find and will keep looking for the others! 


  Kelly was a cowgirl, and wore the same outfit that Cory and Jamie wore at this age.  Drew enjoyed being a bumble bee and they both had a blast cruising the neighborhood for candy.




Then came Thanksgiving.  We celebrated at our house with lots of family, food and noise.  Drew got to try the whipped cream straight from the beaters....She was a little suspicious at first, but then decided it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment